BTA Bank CJSC is a universal and dynamically developing bank that has provided a widerange of banking services to the customers during more than 22 years.
The Bank aims at rendering of highly proficient services to the customers. We are intent on new goals and objectives, improve methods of works and develop structure.
Nowadays, branch network of the Bank includes 14 branch offices, 83 savings banks and 1 field cash desk.
Trade and acquiring network of the Bank includes 278 POS – terminals in trade and service points and 31 automatic cash dispensers.
BTA Bank goes with the times and provides advance banking technologies:
allows the customer to easily and effectively manage his/her funds
allows the customer in real-time mode to pay for the suppliers’ goods or services, transfer money to other users, to pull funds to the bank accounts and to cash them
As of December 31, 2017, the Bank's assets amounted to 8,057,818 thousand soms ($ 117,052 thousand), the growth of Assets for 2017 was 124.4%, following the results of 11 months of 2017, the share of "BTA Bank" CJSC in the Banking System of the country was 4 , 1%, and it took the 8th position in the general rating. By the volume of loan portfolio in the banking system “BTA Bank” CJSC takes 11th position with a share of 4.9%. Following the results of 2017, the growth of the loan portfolio was 143.8% (net) and as of December 31 The loan portfolio (net) amounted to 5 128 980 thousand som ($ 74 506 thousand), the largest part of the loan portfolio is accounted for lending to small and medium-sized businesses. In 2017, active work was launched to attract clients, due to which the growth of funds in customer accounts was 168.1% or 2 443 492 thousand soms ($ 35,495 thousand).
In 2017 the shareholder of BTA Bank JSC (Kazakhstan) paid 1 billion soms to increase the authorized capital of “BTA Bank” CJSC, thus, as of December 31, 2017, the Bank's total capital amounted to 2,717,886 thousand soms ($ 39 481 thousand). By the volume of total capital in the country's banking system, the Bank takes the 3rd position. Following the results of 2017, net profit amounted to 53,742 thousand soms ($ 780 thousand).
Return on assets (ROA) as of December 31, 17 was 0.8%. The return on equity (ROE) is 2.9%.
Information on compliance with prudential regulations as of 31.12.2017
|Name of prudential regulations and support of extra funds stock of the bank (“buffer capital” index)||Setting value of regulation||Actual value of regulation|
|Maximum level of exposure per borrower or a group of tied borrowers unrelated to bank К1.1||Not more than 20%||6,8%|
|Maximum level of exposure per borrower or a group of tied borrowers related to bank К1.2||Not more than 15%||3,4%|
|Maximum level of exposure per interbank distribution in bank, unrelated to bank К1.3||Not more than 30%||17,1%|
|Maximum level of exposure per interbank distribution in bank, related to bank К1.4||Not more than 15%||0,0%|
|Coefficient of sufficiency (adequacy) of total capital К2.1||Not less than 12%||37,9%|
|Coefficient of sufficiency (adequacy) of capital of the First level К2.2||Not less than 6%||35,8%|
|Leverage К2.3||Not less than 8%||32,7%|
|Bank’s liquidity ratio (index) К3.1||Not less than 45%||82,7%|
|Number of days of violations due to total value of long net foreign exchange position К4.2||Not more than 20%||—|
|Number of days of violations due to total value of short net foreign exchange position К4.3||Not more than 20%||—|
|Extra stock of the bank capital (“buffer capital” index)||Not less than 18%||37,9%|
|Number of days of violations due to total value of long net foreign exchange position in precious metals К4.5||Not more than 20%||—|
|Number of days of violations due to total value of short net foreign exchange position in precious metals К4.6||Not more than 20%||—|
Bank’s awards and accomplishments
- A gold medal “For high quality in business practice” awarded by the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development – 2006.
- In accordance with the outcomes of an annual competition conducted by Euromoney European Magazine, it was recognized as the “Best Bank of the Year” in Kyrgyzstan. Growth of financial indices of the Bank, successful fulfillment of the strategy of extension and the high level of corporative management were called as the main accomplishments of the Bank – 2007.
- “Good Faith Taxpayer” Certificate was awarded by the State Committee on Taxes and Dues of the Kyrgyz Republic for a significant contribution into development of economy, active participation in formation of the revenue side of the budget and exemplary execution of the tax legislation – 2008.
- Deutsche Bank’s 2008 Straight-Through Processing (STP) Excellence Award for high quality execution of documents in the SWIFT system – 2008.
- The Bank’s employees were given state awards for merits in the country’s bank system development – 2009.
- The title of honor “The Best Investor of the Year” was awarded to CJSC BTA Bank’s branch in Jalal-Abad by the mayor’s office for its weighty contribution into social and economic development of the city – 2009.
- Certificate holder of Microfinance Information Exchange, Inc. (MIX Market) for cooperation reflected in transparency, quality and reliability of the financial information provided – 2009.
- Winner of the Bank cup from the National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic and the savings banks Foundation for international cooperation "Sparkassen-Finanzgruppe", Germany ("Sparkassen - Finanzgruppe") on "Strategic management in the Bank" – 2016.
- BTA Bank got the 1st place in the nomination “The Best Bank-Partner” from the Russian-Kyrgyz Development Fund. At the end of 2016 for the effective and quality services for small and medium-sized businesses BTA Bank CJSC is acknowledged to be the best bank-partner of the Russian-Kyrgyz Development Fund – 2016.
- BTA Bank got the 2nd place in the nomination “The best bank” from State Mortgage Company. Also at the end of 2016, couple employees became winners in the nomination "The Best credit specialist" – 2016.