International correspondent network of CJSC "BTA Bank" includes such big banks as:
- Landesbank Baden - Württemberg (LBBW) (Germany)
- KB Kookmin Bank (South Korea)
- JSC "NOVIKOMBANK"
- JSC "Alfabank"
- JSC "Svyazbank"
- JSC "Moskommertsbank"
- CJSC "BTA Bank" (Belarus)
- JSC "Bank CenterCredit"
- JSC "Halyk Savings Bank of Kazakhstan"
- JSC "ATF Bank"
- JSC "Eurasian Bank"
- JSC "Kazkommertsbank"
This structure allows to make clients’ payments in any part of the world for short terms.
Lately the geography of correspondent relations has greatly extended. According to the clients’ wish, correspondent relations have been established with European, Russian and Kazakh banks as well.
«BTA Bank» CJSC gained recognition from large financial institutions, banks of the CIS countries. Some banks provided us with credit lines on Foreign Exchange operations, which allow to deal with foreign counter-agents without lost of time and with the biggest benefit for clients.
Main Bank services in the field of international correspondent relations:
- Establishment of correspondent relations with foreign banks depending on geography of international business of clients;
- Providing a full package of services in the field of international payments;
- Choice of an optimal way of international payments under foreign economic contracts of clients.
«BTA Bank» CJSC works for optimization of international correspondent network and extension of a cooperation field with banks-correspondents to satisfy growing demands of its clients in the development of international business.